Esthetically minimalistic, sculptural, wide leg black trouser design, reveal timeless style and grace. Trousers widened towards the bottom with a high waistline, visually lengthen the legs, forming an iconic and heightened silhouette.
Added detail complements the design aspect and gives extra volume to the bottom, which in turn gives the movement a special flow.
Almost three metres of high quality, RWS certified suit wool fabric has been used to sew these wide leg black trousers. Style it with our padded turtleneck “Motus” or loose-fitted shirt or sweater.
We recommend wearing these black trousers with chunky platform shoes or with small heels for a celebration. These trousers are produced following, slow, conscious fashion principles.
- high waist
- wide waistband
- loose falling silhouette
- hidden side pockets
- invisible zipper fastening
- added design details
- downwards widening silhouette
- available sizes: S, M, L
This fabric contains Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certificate, which means:
- Respect for animal rights;
- Provides an appropriate habitat for animals to exhibit normal behaviour;
- Ensures the protection of animals from pain, injuries, and diseases;
- Protects animals from hunger, thirst, fear, and stress;
- Limits the use of pesticides and artificial fertilizers in the land of animals;
- Protects soil health, biodiversity, and native species;
- Supports advanced farm applications and priorly purchased raw materials, which are produced by guaranteed animal welfare.
Model is 170cm / 5.7ft in height and is wearing size 36.
Dry Clean Only